Cornerstone Café & Taphouse employs promising individuals with an appreciation for food, culture, and passion for the local food and craft beer industry. Cornerstone Café & Taphouse is seeking an experienced line cook to join our fun and dedicated kitchen team!
Required duties include prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to our head chef’s recipes and specifications, and other tasks as requested by our head chef.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of our food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.
- Work hours will include late nights, early mornings, holidays and weekends.
Send a resume and cover letter to Chef Kevin Munroe at firstname.lastname@example.org.